Very soon.

By 20:31

Got a cold, well, you deserve it Maggie. Late sleep every night and so, you are now forced to lie on the bed all day long. Hmmm not THAT bad indeed.

Okay it's been a while I am away from that journal, time to flash back and see what I've done recently...

Before I move on, huhum, let me go back to 4th June, the day I sang karaoke and took photos near Tsim Sha Tsui with my friend, a buddy I've got along with for one year, almost 24-7. Pheww...for work!

Looking back, I am really really glad to have him keeping me company when things went right or wrong. He is definitely not a sweet boy who treated me so well like a babysitter, but he would be here whenever you needed help. A good teacher and working partner I would say. However, you gotta be cautious and keep a close eye on what he says or does, haha, otherwise you would be easily tricked or mocked at. Sometimes it does drive me bananas! I now, am proud to say I handle them pretty well.





Was brought there....and almost rushed into a male washroom [his trick AGAIN], though that wasn't the first time...
So during the whole month, I worked out quite intensively; jogging, rowing and swimming. And fortunate enough, I got a job. Became a teacher, and again, I enjoy working there! Had a full and great lunch with my lovely colleagues. Oh! I also had lunch with my teacher before, hmmm meanwhile, I met my university classmate and a friend from the UK as well. Really nice to catch up with someone you haven't been in touch for quite a long time.

Few days ago, I took the pleasure to spend the whole day with my friend - watched a film at the Space Museum Theater and went on a visit around East Tsim Sha Tsui. Settling down ourselves at a soft seat,  my friend and I started whispering and chuckling like kids, because of the lyrics, or simply the excitement. Whatever. Haaa that wasn't quite appropriate indeed...To get our stomach stuffed, we had our dinner at Jordan, a place where I seldom go. 






We then decided to walk to East Tsim Sha Tsui from Jordan. I like walking, especially at night. We went through a few streets and got lost. Thanks to the GPS and my friend, we got back to the right track and went through Kowloon Park. Finally we got to meet our little friend. On the way back, it rained cats and dogs in a sudden and we were half wet. Hahaaa nice ending, wasn't it? 

Turned out we met another cat. Tried to cover up the flashlight with my fingers. Sweet dream!
Lil lazy


You Might Also Like

0 意見

Want to leave me some comments?