The way I am.
Okay so I feel like I have to write something about my thoughts.
Number one, illness. I have been ill for almost a week, and phew, who likes being sick? Getting tired easily, Taking pills on time, being unmotivated, stopping workouts blah blah blah...Even worse, I usually have to see the doctor twice to get myself fully recovered, and antibiotics are like my most wonderful gift to beat down my enemy, yet it deteriorates my self-defense system. Anyways, I am getting better and I am more energized.
Alright, so workout and eat healthy is my goal after the recovery. Honestly, my motivation is to lose weight, getting a nicer body shape. Yet, I also want to develop a healthy lifestyle, instead of being a young walking dead or zombie. I GOT ENOUGH WITH THAT! I indeed started working out a month ago. For my diet, I started eating less rice, meat and eating more veggies; and I feel good about it. I don't feel hungry or unenergized at least. Gotta work on my exercise and diet plan this summer and in the future!
Hmm, then let's talk about self confidence. I tend to be very insecure and offended especially when people criticize my appearance. Arghhh that's why I want to give a great punch on myself. Where is your self confidence? Why you have to judge yourself the way people judge you? Why even bother with the comments that make you feel unpleasant? Pshhh, silly head. That's good to listen to other's advice, but turn out you have to keep your head held high and learn to admire yourself, then you are all good to go.
Hmm, then let's talk about self confidence. I tend to be very insecure and offended especially when people criticize my appearance. Arghhh that's why I want to give a great punch on myself. Where is your self confidence? Why you have to judge yourself the way people judge you? Why even bother with the comments that make you feel unpleasant? Pshhh, silly head. That's good to listen to other's advice, but turn out you have to keep your head held high and learn to admire yourself, then you are all good to go.
Finally, my job and dream. I am not a working freak that has to work non-stop; I pretty enjoy spending time on just workout, rest, read books and watch movies at home all day long, yet I need money to fulfill my dream - travelling. I want to experience and know the culture of other parts of the world, take splendid pictures and meet new friends. Can't wait to start my own journey!
0 意見
Want to leave me some comments?