I have had some pleasant weeks enjoying my work and spending some quality time with my family!
Last Sunday, as we had no idea where to go, we decided to do something different - cue sports! Snooker is way more challenging than billiard sports! But I was glad that I pocketed three red balls (Hmmm yes that's an achievement for me already) in total.
Yesterday, we went to the Food Expo. (When was the last time we got there?! Phew, time flies!) That was what happened after we escaped from the crowd and stores. The chocolate (the square one) tastes sooo good and I regret that I didn't pick five more packs of it haha.
Alright, after doing intensive exercise all day long (You'll get me if you've been to the Food Expo haha), we deserved a movie night!
Tangled. One of my favourite movies at all time. Just have to share with you all my favourite favourite line:
"This is just a part of growing up. A little adventure, a little rebellion... that's good. Healthy, even."
So true. I am now working on my traveling plan. Most of the time, I am not just struggling with my traveling buddies, but mostly, myself. Please, Maggie, just go for it. You will see a stunning world when you move on.

Other than having fun during weekends and holiday, I also took the pleasure when I was at work. I received two little cute cup cakes from my student and they tasted good! Touched! I fancy homemade stuff! Last week, we tried to experience the fear of a visually impaired during an activity. Scream and laughter. But I know that there are alotttttt more to encounter when we lose vision. What we need is more respect and care . In another week, I have been to the countryside and made ice cream by ourselves!
Today, we headed to the Peak and surprisingly, we had so much fun there! This is definitely not the first time we paid a visit to the Peak, but I am pretty sure that this is the best time I've ever had here. Adventurous. Unexpected. We didn't pull a long face because of the bad weather, we were glad even. The fog and cloud just added a touch of mystery to our journey!
 |
| Yo Mama again. Topping: Macarons. Too sweet for me. |
 |
| Cto, I have to tell you that I thought of you when I saw this wall. |
 |
| Foggy. It seems that the fog was going to swallow the Peak, including us, the passer-by. |
 |
| Windy. Well, the color of the wind is WHITE, literally. |
 |
| Walking into the mysterious fog. |
 |
| a lovely red building. Is that the one from Hansel and Gretel? |
 |
| Woohoo! She reminds me of Merida from Brave. |
 |
| Typhoon signal hosted. Well, convincing enough! |
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, cotur acing elit. Ut euis eget dolor sit amet congue. Ut vira codo matis. Sed lacia luctus magna ut sodales lorem.
2 意見
Omg!!!超令幅百家布<33333
ReplyDelete所以想起妳!
DeleteWant to leave me some comments?